What a blessing to have woken up to a note from MARVELLINE MARVELS, who stumbled upon my blog this morning and nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It is such a blessing to be recognized and honored by one’s peers. I learn so much from other bloggers and I pray that the meditations of my heart inspire others as well. Amen. Ashe. And so it is.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs that are truly excellent and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award.
4. List 7 things about yourself.
7 THINGS ABOUT inspiritual and the writer behind the scenes (me)
1. I started inspiritual four years ago and have three very different blogs, although on Wordpress everything is in one space unlike my website (http://inspiritual.biz)
2. I have been with my wife and soul mate for going on 14 years.
3. Our name came during a conversation I was having with a friend while playing scrabble and I told her that spirituality was internal and she said oh like inspiritual.
4. We have two beautiful furry boys who have been with us for six years now – Mr Mittens and Dr Wally.
5. Inspiritual is committed to raising the Gross National Happiness, not the Gross Domestic Product.
6. I am tri-vocational. I teach online, am a spiritual writer and spiritual partner for Inspiritual, and a freelance writer and editor
7. Inspiritual opened its prayer and meditation garden this past fall and it will be reopening this spring after the snow has melted and we can see the benches again.
I rarely get nominated for anything, so being nominated for this was a nice way to wake up this morning. The list below contains links to a few friends’ blogs, but mostly blogs that I find inspiring and look forward to reading. I hope you do as well.
10. L to the Aura
12. Shirley’s Heaven
15. Fame & Fortune